Freitag, 23. Januar 2015

Vegan blueberry muffins

Hey peps well todays post is something yummi and healthy.
I had one of my " I wanna bake something and try my new flower & heart silicon molds right now" days. So I was thinking which cookies or muffins I love but aren't so healthy. I chose Blueberry muffins. I found a vegan recipe but I didn't like it that much so dam daaaaam I changed it. I took the two molds and made additionally 6 blueberry muffins so the recipe is for about 12 muffins.So here we go.

For about 12 muffins you need:
  • 175 gr shredded oats
  • 50 gr spelt flour
  • 3-4 Tsp stevia
  • 1 1/2 Tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 Tsp vanilla
  • 150 ml soy milk / almond milk
  • 125 gr blueberries or strawberries
  • 1 Tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (if you want marbled muffins)
  • 1-2 Tsp Some fresh lemon juice 

 Preparation:
1. mix all the ingredients (except the blueberries) and stir them
2 .add softly the blueberries
3. heat your oven to 190°
4. bake your muffins for about 10-15 min.